Friday, January 15, 2016

A perfect day at the zoo!

Aoife and I had a wonderful morning at the zoo. I made plans (now that I know they have an indoor activity center, with morning toddler-centric activities) to go to the zoo for an hour or so, so that Aoife could burn off some steam.

When we arrived, the rain wasn't so bad, so we wandered around the zoo. We saw penguins, a red wolf, the jaguar, the gorillas, and many other animals (and did I mention, I didn't bring the stroller). After our wanderings,we went to the Zoomazium so that Aoife could burn off even more steam. It was great! She played so hard there. After the Zoomazium, we picked up some popcorn at the cafeteria, and Aoife made a new friend (Luke). We joined forces and checked out the gorilla and jaguar exhibits again, and parted ways. Aoife and I stopped by the penguins to say goodbye, and headed home after three hours of fun. I loved our time at the zoo today!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment