Sunday, September 21, 2014

What's up?

I haven't posted much this week - sorry about that.

Aoife started at a new daycare this week.  Her previous daycare was great, but this one has more kids and is more of a preschool environment. There are about 12 kids in the daycare, and two other kids (both girls) under two - the two other toddlers are Ava and Evie!  Aoife is happy in her new daycare.

Aoife has also been a bit under the weather this week - she had a mild fever earlier in the week, and was feeling a awful today.  I'm hoping she has a better week this week!






3 comments:

  1. I can tell from her eyes in the bottom three photos that Aoife didn't feel well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell from her eyes in the bottom three photos that Aoife didn't feel well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were hard photos to take. I hate to see her unhappy.

    ReplyDelete